Whew! What A Year!
Today I turned 45. I don’t feel 45. I feel 37ish. Or maybe 41-like. I’m not quite sure. What I am sure of is that last year was a pretty good year. Maybe the best year ever. Definitely the best so far. Let’s review. Last year…
- I got married.
- Became a step dad to 3 boys.
- Traveled out of the country.
- Went to a MLB playoff game.
- Saw 3 new ballparks.
- Changed jobs.
- Taught fundraising to international students.
- Saw Van Halen, Rush, & Bruce Hornsby in concert. (Not at the same show)
- Went to 3 weddings.
- Attended the Superior Apache Mining Festival. (Where I learned there is a cold part of Arizona)
- Watched some Spring Training in person.
- Wrote some new stories that you’re really going to enjoy.
It was a good year. So, I’ve decided to schedule another one. Hope your year is a giant pile of awesome!
Carry on, Citizens!